Heyo friends! I’m looking to sublease my small-but-mighty Pilates studio on Saturdays and/or Sundays. I’d be grateful if you’d share this post with anyone you think might be interested!
- Located in Upper Queen Anne, Seattle
- Private space for just one client at a time
- Large equipment: Balanced Body Allegro I Reformer, Tower with Mat Conversion, and Exo Chair
- Spine Corrector (Clara Barrel Lite), Oov, MOTR, small props, happy plants, mini-fridge, microwave, and a fancy painting of a very cute corgi
- Located on the second floor of a lovely, secure, historic building — studio has 4 opening windows, individual temperature control for heat, and a standing AC unit available
- Free parking in the surrounding neighborhood
The space is unique in that it is made up of two connected rooms. One room has equipment in it and the other is fairly open and clear — I use it for teaching Pilates floorwork. The second room could be a good fit for private yoga, other movement sessions, or even a bodywork practitioner if you travel with your own table.
Business license (if applicable) and proof of insurance required. Rate is flexible depending on the number of weekend days per month. I’d love to find someone who wants to use the space on both Saturdays and Sundays, but one weekend day per week is possible.
Please contact me using the form below for more info or to schedule a time to chat and/or visit! Thank you so much!