In-studio private sessions for fully vaccinated individuals starting in August 2021!
Proof of COVID vaccination is required.
If you are not vaccinated or would prefer not to disclose your vaccination status, I’d be delighted to work with you online.
Please contact me if you’re interested.
In-Studio Private Pilates Sessions
Join me in my new studio in the Arbor Space Building on Queen Anne for a private, personalized movement session using a variety of Pilates apparatus.
- Outfitted with a Balanced Body Allegro I Reformer, Tower, Exo Chair, Spine Corrector, a bevy of small props, happy (at least for now!) plants, and a fancy painting of my corgi Edna
- Private space for just one client at a time
- Located in a beautiful historic building — studio has 4 opening windows, individual temperature control for heat, and a standing AC unit available
- I’m on the second floor, and said beautiful historic building does not have an elevator. If navigating stairs is challenging for you, let’s chat — I do have access to some space on the ground floor
- Filtered water available
- Free parking in the surrounding neighborhood
Online Private Pilates Sessions
In an online Private Lesson, I’ll guide you through a personalized movement program using mat work, floor work, and small props.
Have a Reformer or other large Pilates equipment at home? I also teach equipment Private Lessons remotely.
You’ll need a device that can run Zoom cloud meeting (laptop, phone, or tablet) and a stable Internet connection. We’ll work together to find a camera set-up that lets me observe your full-body alignment as you move.
We’re getting creative with props during quarantine, and it has been working really well! Here are some examples of props we can use during your session. If you don’t have any of them, don’t worry — we can do at TON of good work with just the mat.
Note: Links below go to Balanced Body, the main supplier of Pilates equipment, but you don’t necessarily need to buy from them.
- Foam roller
- Fletcher Towel (or a rolled up towel or T-shirt that we can stretch between your hands for shoulder girdle work — the less fluffy the towel, the better!)
- Theraband (preferably a long one that you can stand on while holding both ends). I really like the Theraband CLX because it already has loops for your hands and feet in it — you don’t have to tie knots in the band, so it’s more comfortable. I would start out with a yellow one (light) or a red one (medium). They’re available from lots of vendors online, including Amazon.
- Pilates Magic Circle. I would buy this directly from Balanced Body or Stott, rather than a knock-off on Amazon — the higher quality is worth the slightly higher price for this prop.
- Small inflatable ball, sometimes called an Overball. Again, I would buy this from Balanced Body or Stott.
- A chair (preferably one with a straight back and no arms, like a dining or folding chair)
- Small hand weights, no more than 2-3 pounds each (canned goods work great in a pinch — I have even had a client use cans of wine!)
- Yoga bolster
- Yoga block
- Clara Step Barrel Lite (My favorite piece of small equipment for at-home work — if you want to invest in one piece of small equipment for home, I recommend this one!)
Online Duet Pilates Lessons
Bring a friend to your session and motivate each other. The best part: Over Zoom, you can move with a Pilates partner based anywhere in the world!
Pilates Group Classes
In a Group Class, you’ll practice fundamentals of breath and alignment. We’ll play some movement games that help train balance, coordination, and proprioception. You’ll also explore moving with the rhythm, spirit, and flow that makes Fletcher Pilates so much fun!
I keep my Group Classes to six students or less, so I can effectively tailor them to the bodies in the room (and the Zoom room!)
Group class schedule is currently under construction — please contact me if you’re interested in an online group class.
Custom Classes & Workshops
I loves me a good theme party, people! Tell me about your event, and I’ll whip up a Custom Class. Perfect for bridal parties and team-building.
Or maybe you just have a group of people you like, and you wouldn’t mind doing Pilates with them on the regular? We can create a weekly Custom Group Class — like Book Club, but for your bod. Gather your people, and prepare to touch feet with them.
Workshops I currently teach:
- Movement Games for Creativity
- Posture from the Inside Out
- Fletcher Pilates 101